Learn how Siemens has deployed Direct Insite technology for supplier invoice processing & self-service invoice/payment status lookup.
Direct Insite's Invoices On-Line (IOL) e-invoicing platform provides a range of tools and real-time information to better align accounts payable (AP) and procurement to drive better business outcomes.
Key Procurement Features:
- Integration with any ERP or purchasing system
- Support for shared services environments
- Ability to deliver purchase orders electronically to suppliers
- Ability for suppliers to electronically "flip" purchase orders into invoices
- Advanced validation and matching of invoices and purchase orders
- Automated dispute management tools
- Enhanced tools for capturing supplier discounts
Additionally, Direct Insite's Invoices On-Line (IOL) electronic invoicing portal includes powerful reports and real-time visibility that provide the information procurement executives need.
- Interactive dashboard displaying real-time information on liabilities to suppliers
- Visibility across business units through integration with any ERP system
- Easy access to contractual terms and commitments
- Real-time invoice tracking and detailed audit trails
- Anytime, anywhere access to archived invoices and data by authorized individuals
With AP automation powered by Direct Insite, procurement can see key information that is current, actionable, and transparent. Other benefits include:
- Better align accounts payable and procurement
- Gain leverage in negotiations with suppliers
- Identify opportunities to optimize p-card usage
- More easily analyze spend patterns to drive efficiency
- Greater control over contract compliance and organizational purchasing
- Visibility into whether purchases comply with supplier agreements
- Ability to capture more supplier discounts through accelerated invoice processing