Power of Direct Insite
PAYBOX® E-Invoicing Portal
Direct Insite's PAYBOX® e-invoicing portal provides a variety of options for purchase order (PO) delivery and electronic invoice submission and processing for accounts payable and purchase-to-pay.
Direct Insite's PAYBOX® delivers POs directly to suppliers, notifying them at receipt. Through the PAYBOX® e-invoicing portal, suppliers can print or download POs for their own records, flip a PO into an invoice, or use a line-item editing form to adjust line items on a PO.
The platform tracks POs and corresponding invoices. Suppliers also can create non PO-based invoices. All of these activities are monitored via enterprise workflow.
The service also allows suppliers to submit invoices via spreadsheet upload, image upload, direct file integration (EDI, XML), client-specific flat files, and Web form entry (ideal for small companies).
Key E-Invoicing Features:
- ERP agnostic
- Electronic delivery of POs
- Automatic notification of invoice receipt
- Ability to flip POs to electronic invoices
- Electronic invoice receipt (e.g. web form entry, image upload, PO flip, spreadsheet upload, EDI, XML, flat file)
- PO line-item matching
- Line item detail drill down
- Spreadsheet download
- Invoice attachments
- PO/non-PO rule validation
- Reduce PO and invoice transaction costs
- Reduce cycle times
- Increase touch-less processing
- Reduce PO and invoice mismatches
- Minimize invoice data entry errors
- Enhance supplier relationships
- Capture more early payment discounts