Power of Direct Insite
As companies accelerate their push towards electronic payments, Direct Insite's Invoices On-Line platform is differentiated by its invoice-centric approach to payments, breadth of capabilities, and seamlessly integrated e-invoicing functionality — all delivered in a PCI compliant environment.
Invoices On-Line's Payments solution is uniquely suited to help companies enhance customer relationships, accelerate credit and collections, and improve DSO. And our Payments solution supports both accounts payable (AP) and accounts receivables (AR) departments.
Invoices On-Line's Payments portal supports the secure disbursement, receipt and processing of payments via credit card or the Automated Clearing House Network. Users can schedule and pay one or many invoices via the service. Payment remittance information is automatically synchronized with the Invoices On-Line user's enterprise resource planning (ERP) system.
A PCI Compliant Payment Gateway, Direct Insite's Invoices On-Line Payments portal helps safeguard cardholder data and prevent payment fraud. Meeting the requirements of PCI Compliance, Invoices On-Line never stores sensitive payment data regarding the merchant's services within the merchant's firewalls.
Deploying Direct Insite's Invoices On-Line Payments service also creates a platform for companies to present electronic invoices to its customers and automate its invoice workflow and dispute management.
Key ePayment Features:
- Makes and accepts global credit card and domestic ACH e-payments
- Supports Visa, MasterCard, JCB, Diners Club, and Discover cards
- Processes business-to-business and electronic commerce transactions
- Online payment processing
- Initiates real-time credit card authorization and batch settlement payments
- Configurable merchant payment business rules
- Partial payment 'reason required' business rules
- User configurable recurring or scheduled payment rules
- Real-time notification and visibility to credit card authorization
- Provides Level-3 qualifying credit card data for reduced interchange fees
- Automated payment remittance posting eliminates manual posting errors
- Complete payment history view and transaction report
- Full tracking and auditing
- Proactive payment notifications
- Customer self-service payment profile management
- Convert paper payments to electronic
- Improve visibility into scheduled payments for cash flow planning
- Qualify for lower interchange fees
- Reduce exceptions handling costs
- Reduce cash application costs
- Reduce costs associated with collections calls
- Reduce PCI compliance headaches
Benefits of PCI Compliance:
- Protect cardholder information and identity
- Prevent electronic payment fraud
- Audited and certified by Visa Payment Networks
- Audited security procedures