Learn how Siemens has deployed Direct Insite technology for supplier invoice processing & self-service invoice/payment status lookup.
E-Invoicing for Accounts Receivable
Direct Insite's Invoices On-Line e-invoicing platform takes the hassles out of invoice preparation and presentment for accounts receivable and order-to-cash.
IOL's electronic invoice processing service automates bill preparation functions such as flipping a sales order or purchase order (PO) into a preliminary bill, making adjustments and edits to invoice line items, consolidating invoices from multiple sources, and reviewing and distributing invoices.
Key AR Automation Features:
- Users may initiate invoice disputes/inquiries at the invoice or line-item level
- Dispute information — including dispute reason code, dispute date/time, descriptive text, dispute amount, disputed invoice number, account number — are digitally archived
- Real-time visibility to disputed credits/collections
- Displays dispute history
- Users can search/filter disputes by multiple search criteria
- Users can drill down into dispute details
- Disputes can be extracted to a third-party dispute management system
- Allows for payment of non-disputed invoice amount
- Configurable dispute management rules
- Configurable payer invoice review and approval workflow
- Configurable workflow business rules
- Configurable workflow notifications and escalation business rules
- Invoice preparation review/release workflow
AR Automation Benefits:
- Accelerate dispute resolution
- Reduce dispute processing costs
- Reduce Days Sales Outstanding (DSO)
- Business Reporting and Metrics