Learn how Siemens has deployed Direct Insite technology for supplier invoice processing & self-service invoice/payment status lookup.
Cash is the lifeblood of businesses.
Yet paper-based purchase-to-pay processes make it difficult — if not impossible — for businesses to gain control and visibility over the financial supply chain, or accurately forecast cash flow.
Purchase-to-Pay Automation Features
Direct Insite's Invoices On-Line (IOL) e-invoicing platform provides greater visibility into the purchase-to-pay lifecycle. Features include:
- Integration with any ERP or purchasing system
- Support for shared services environments
- Ability to deliver purchase orders electronically to suppliers
- Ability for suppliers to electronically "flip" purchase orders into invoices
- Advanced validation and matching of invoices and purchase orders
- Automated dispute management tools
- Enhanced tools for capturing supplier discounts
Additionally, Direct Insite's Invoices On-Line (IOL) electronic invoicing portal includes powerful reports and real-time visibility that provide the information procurement executives need:
- Interactive dashboard displaying real-time information on liabilities to suppliers
- Visibility across business units through integration with any ERP system
- Easy access to contractual terms and commitments
- Real-time invoice tracking and detailed audit trails
- Anytime, anywhere access to archived invoices and data by authorized individuals
Purchase-to-Pay Automation Benefits:
Procurement can see key information that is current, actionable, and transparent — as well as derive the many other benefits of purchase-to-pay automation.
- Better align accounts payable and procurement
- Gain leverage in negotiations with suppliers
- Identify opportunities to optimize p-card usage
- More easily analyze spend patterns to drive efficiency
- Greater control over contract compliance and organizational purchasing
- Visibility into whether purchases comply with supplier agreements
- Ability to capture more supplier discounts through accelerated invoice processing