Power of Direct Insite
Why Direct Insite?
Direct Insite provides cloud-based e-invoicing solutions that automate AP and AR invoice processes, including robust electronic payments capabilities.
Only Direct Insite delivers the industry's most complete, hosted solutions for e-invoicing. Here are just a few of the many reasons some of the largest corporations in the world have selected Direct Insite to be their trusted financial automation partner:
- End-to-end functionality. We are one of the few solutions providers to offer end-to-end capabilities that address the entire financial supply chain (AP, AR and Payments). Through our suite of solutions, we offer a platform that sits above heterogeneous ERP and billing ecosystems. As an ERP-agnostic offering, our e-invoicing solutions help businesses maximize their legacy system investments to improve AP, AR and Payments business outcomes.
- Fastest-growing global e-invoicing network. More than 300,000 companies use Direct Insite's global e-invoicing network. In 2012, Direct Insite's e-invoicing network processed nearly 4 million accounts payable and accounts receivable invoices, representing a total value of more than $82 billion — making it one of the largest global e-invoicing networks, and the fastest-growing. The continued increased growth of Direct Insite's e-invoicing network validates the requirements and benefits of suppliers and customers in the Global 3000 implementing our financial automation solutions.
- On-demand delivery model. Direct Insite pioneered the use of an on-demand (SaaS-based) delivery model for financial supply chain automation. Our proven service infrastructure provides for rapid implementation while eliminating the need for capital investment (software licenses and hardware) or annual maintenance contracts.
- On-boarding services. Direct Insite offers accelerated supplier on-boarding services to drive rapid e-invoicing adoption, deliver a strong return on investment and achieve the full benefits of AP transformation. Working closely with key project stakeholders, a dedicated Direct Insite team designs, executes and manages a comprehensive onboarding campaign. Our proven methodology to educate and activate suppliers allows Direct Insite customers to quickly obtain high electronic invoice submission rates, accelerate cash flow and significantly reduce AP administration costs.
- Pricing model. Direct Insite is one of the only solutions providers to only charge buyers to use its AP applications. Most other vendors charge both buyers and suppliers — a key impediment to adoption.
- Track record. Few vendors can match Direct Insite's history in financial supply chain automation. We have served industry and market leaders, including the global shared services environments for some of the world's largest companies.
- Scalability. While our solutions stand apart for their ability to deliver business process improvements in some of the largest and most complex financial environments, we also offer entry-level capabilities via our supplier portal — ideal for mid-market companies looking for a proven solution with scalability and additional functionality.
- Certifications. Direct Insite is the only provider of financial supply chain automations solutions to be ISO 9000 certified — an industry benchmark for operations discipline and strong control of business processes. We also are PCI compliant, uniquely qualifying us to provide secure credit card payments processing, and our solutions are SAP Certified for their ability to integrate with SAP applications.
When it comes to SaaS solutions for automating financial processes, the choice is clear. For an initial discussion of your needs and our capabilities, please call (631) 873-2900.